To begin with, i spent the Friday night at a friend's place in Causeway Bay watching films, playing boardgames and discussing about what we will do next year! I had fun that night cause the time i spent with my friend was really constructive and cause it is not very common in HK to be invited into other people's places; the apts are soooo tiny...Yet, my friend is a Honker and fortunately has a huge place by HK standards!
On Saturday morning i decided to claim myself healthy and fit; so i went running to the Hong Kong park (and not to pizza express as my friend Laura teased me)! I woke up at 7:30 am- totally not the time i wake up every morning-i took a quick shower and left home. After half an hour walk and some window-shopping at Pacific Place, i arrived at the HK Park. I love this place!!One of my favourites in HK! Also dogs are not allowed there, which is one more reason to like the park. I started running and i got surprised by how busy a park could be at 8 am on Saturday morning... Dozens of people (especially foreigners) go there jogging, relaxing and taking photos! That was the time when i promised to myself to go running 3-4 days per week. I just hope i'll keep that promise..hehe!


Then i had lunch with my friends and Nathalie(Nikki's lovely sister) at Delaney's as usual! The turkey without the gravy of course was more than delicious..
On Saturday was Gianni's Birthday as well! We went to celebrate it in Stanley, a beautiful place in the south of the HK Island. It actually reminded me of my hometown in Greece, Kavala!The spanish restaurant that we went to was excellent. We all had a great time. I drunk a lot of sangrias though, which i think it was the reason i got a terrible headache afterwards. A pill plus a special/unexpected phonecall a bit later and everything was perfect...


Sunday was rough for the whole gang. I woke up at 12:30, when the others arrived at home around that time from the previous night......omg!The Pizza express lunch, the wicked weather and the Iron Man film made Sunday special as well.
As you've probably noticed, i didnt study at all...but its alright!!!Studying is for the weekdays..so, Monday will be tough! I hope to be at the lib by 9 in order to catch up with my IPE exam on Tuesday!!We'll see though...
Greeko!
