Wednesday, 7 May 2008

IPE Exams

Yey! I am done with the taught courses of my master!! Yesterday i sat my exams for the International Political Economy course and i feel relieved now. I think the exam went good! I am not sure about my final grade though but really i don't care for my grade in that specific course. Political economy or in general economics is not my forte!

Yesterday, it was a very good chance to catch up with my uni-friends as well since i hadn't seen them in 2 weeks. After the exam we all decided to go out for drinks in LKF (Lan Kwai Fong). We ended up drinking at Scirocco at Staunton's Rd. Few vodkas and some chat with the guys was the perfect ending for a stressful day like this.

Now the whole class is looking forward to our trip to Beijing next week! C ya there guys!!

Greeko!