Hey all,
After almost 2 years of absence, I decided to give this blog thing another try...
I'd say that the reason I'm getting back to it is out of extreme boredome. Having been back to Greece, after my 8-month internship in Den Haag, I feel totally unproductive and out of my sweet Haagse routine. So, what's better than start writing again on the George Worldwide!
During those past two years, I have changed countries plenty of times: Hong Kong- Greece- Holland- Canada- Greece- Holland-Greece... Yet, as it's obvious, Greece remains my "base" where I regain my strength and get ready for new adventures around the world. Further, during those 2 years, I got my second master's degree and completed an internship with the UN-ICTY. I feel proud of it and wish it could last much much longer than 8 months. Who know's though? I might be back there soon...very very soon. Otherwise, from September onwards, I will find myself in the streets of London trying to study law at SOAS:)
At the moment, I enjoy being in Greece despite the fact that I have nothing to do and that I get bored really easily. Let's hope my friends will soon get me out of this bubble and throw me again back to the real world...
Happy to be back!!
GA
