Saturday, 7 June 2008

2 days left!

Hi everyone,

I am at the Cafe Habitu at the moment (one of my favourite places in Hong Kong) and I am thinking that only two days left for me to fly back HOME! and by home I mean Europe!

10 months have passed and I feel like it was yesterday when I came here. It was August 31st 2007 when my plane landed in HK. 2 days later my classes started and 2 weeks after I met the gang that I was meant to spend those 10 months with; Nikki, Laura, Ben and Rosie! My relationship with them was that of love, friendship, misunderstandings, cultural shocks, fun, drinks and other interesting stuff... Now I have to say goodbye to all of them and the only thing I can do is to keep the good memories in mind and move forward!

And that is what I will do! I will move on and this time I will try not to get stuck in the past. For doing so, I have the impression that their contribution was significant. With them I've learnt to be more myself than someone else and to have fun and actually enjoy it.

On the other hand, being away from Greece all that time made me realize how important my Greek friends and my family are for me... I have missed spending time with them, going for coffee with them, gossipping with them, studying with them...

Anyway, as I said 2 days left....See you all on Tuesday!!!!!

Greeko!